Sunday, December 25, 2011

A good snapshot stops a moment from running away. - Eudora Welty

 The following are a few pictures I had professionally done for Kelly for a Christmas present. Angus was very good in the hour long session. He was so hot under the lights we had to break in the middle and get him some air. I think they came out pretty good. Hope you enjoy!!

His eyes are a killer!!

Big Boy!!

Kisses for the big guy!!

Almost knocked me down!!

Angus very serious!!
Good boy!!
                                                                       
The pictures were done by Muddy Paw Studio. I brought Angus down to Fenway Bark, an indoor dogpark in Boston where Muddy Paw Studio had a room set up for photo sessions. They do such a good job with pet photos. I will post more from this session at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment